Our Burial Services
This Direct Burial service includes;
- The funeral arrangers fee
- Attending to all necessary express funeral arrangements
- Advice on the certification and registration of death, and related documentation
- A beautiful bamboo shroud suitable for burial or add £75 for a traditional wood effect coffin
- Conveyance of the deceased from place of death to a suitable holding chapel (in normal working hours*) within a 100-mile radius of our premises
- The provision of a hearsette direct to the Natural Green Burial Park at a day and time of our choosing
- Confidential advice concerning social and personal matters regarding the deceased
Bariatric / Obese Factors
Where bariatric (obese) factors are present we reserve the right to either decline or withdraw our services at any time. Additional charges may be made for the use of additional personnel, larger vehicles and the cost of a larger coffin (over 6’ x 22″)
Price on application.
Statutory Medical Certificates
In case of sudden unexplained death or accident (police involvement) and also if the deceased was not under a Doctor’s care within the last 14 days the death may be referred to the Coroner so collection from a private home or care home must first be carried out by a local Funeral Director to enable Doctors to carry out further checks.
(Estimate £80 – £200) We strongly recommend you consider choosing an Independent Funeral Director as the cost is likely to be more reasonable.
Where necessary the deceased may have to be transferred locally to the Coroner’s mortuary (the Coroner’s office / State take care of this part of the cost of moving)
The Wider Area
Transfer of the Deceased from a place other than mainland England and Wales
Please enquire for fees